All of our jewelry is handmade and therefore one of a kind. These delicate pieces are made with solid sterling silver and gemstones, so to ensure the longevity of your jewelry there are a few basic guidelines which we recommend you to follow.
- Try to avoid water contact where possible. Do not wear jewelry when in the swimming pool or while bathing or showering
- Try to avoid contact with cleaning products, perfumes, lotions, make up or any other product in this family
- Try to take care when dressing and undressing, put jewelry on last, or take it off first
- Do not jank or pull chains
- Try to store jewelry away from direct sunlight or heat
- Gemstones are a product of nature and are therefore unique and may vary slightly in size, color or appearance
- Gemstones may also change color or appearance due to sunlight or contact with water or other liquids
If something happened to your jewelry please let us know! You can send us an e-mail with a photo, an explanation of the damage and the date of purchase, so we can help you out.
In addition to the standard designs within the collection, it is also possible to add a personal touch to a piece of jewelry. Via info@studiofaeh special requests will be made, if possible.